Galvanized corrugated steel culvert pipe
1.*With a multitude of pipe sizes, shapes, gages, coatings and materials options, corrugated metal pipe (CMP) products offer specifiers and users the greatest versatility and flexibility in designing drainage solutions to best fit their projects’ exact requirements. Our CMP products provide the highest service life, strength and hydraulic properties.
2.*Corrugated steel pipe has distinct advantages over other matirials because of it light weight,strength,easy to installation,low maintenance and adaptability to various field conditions.
Economical and technical advantages:
1. High strength: 1.5 to 3 times stronger than cement pipe.
2. Light in weight: only 1 / 15 ~ 1 / 5 of the cement pipe with the same diameter.
3. Long service life: service life is more than 100 years.
4. Low cost: when the span (diameter)≥1m, the bigger the span is, the greater the economic benefits will be.
5. Convenient in construction: no need large machineries, only a little hand works is required on site.
6. Good axial flexibility: suitable for the places where the foundation settlement is serious.
7. The construction period can be shortened in half, hence saving labor costs.
8. Help to improve the “faulting of slab ends” phenomenon of land-based structures at the junction with the embankment, and improve the driving comfort.
9. Environmental protection and low-carbon release: reduce or completely abandon using conventional materials such as cement, sand, gravel and timber, this is conductive to environmental protection and reduction of carbon emissions.
10. Easy maintenance: maintenance free in a considerable part of the environment, hence reducing the operation costs significantly